IFM Analyser is written in Mathworks MATLAB for dealing with the quantification of sarcomeric structures using pre defined templates (single line, double line, gap) in drosophila flight muscles.
- Mathworks Matlab R2018b or newer
- Curve Fitting Toolbox – for quantifying double lines
ROIAnalysisTool v1.0 (2018. Aug): internal development branch
IFM Analyser v2.0 (2019. May): Initial stable release
- Source code (GPLv3): v2.0 zip archive
- MATLAB App package: v2.0
- User Guide: ifm-user-guide
- Test files: IFM-Analyser-Examples.zip
IFM Analyser v2.0 (2020. April): GNU Octave edition (it can only run in non-gui mode.)
IFM Analyser v2.1 (2020. July): planned release
- Source code (GPLv3): v2.1 zip archive
- MATLAB App package: v2.1 (only main app)
- User Guide: ifm-user-guide-v2.1
- NEW: GNU Octave compatibility for non-gui mode
- NEW: csv import & import data filter
- NEW: Ring sample type
- The fitting code has been refractored to be more reusable.
- Bug hunting.
- NEW: crop, export individual figures on merge tab
- Changed: mergeData struct format in concatenated_xydata.mat
- NEW: IFMSizeandDesnity.mlapp to estimate diameter and calculate plots. (packaged version)
- NEW: IFMEval.mlapp to post evaluate an analysis. (packaged version)
- NEW: small tool for confocal measurements (external_fit_tool.m)
IFM Analyser latest development version avaliable only as source code.