We have released the latest version (v2.1.3) of TestSTORM. Here are the changes:
- Significant memory reduction for the simulations (should be between 2 and 4 times).
- Performance improvement when running the simulation with large number of labels.
- Axial position for the “Array” pattern now can be set in the GUI. It is useful for generating calibration files for the astigmatic 3D simulations.
- Some minor fixes for v2.1.1
Also we backported a minor feature from the development branch and released rainSTORM v3.1.7. Here are the changes:
- Backport ExportBoxTracker tool to export localization data from selected ROIs on the Super-Resolution Image.
- Updated Auto Drift Algorithm with comments.
- Removed the BaSDI Drift Correction button from the GUI, as the implementation wasn’t as good as expected.